Puli lehyam is an Ayurvedic herbal jam/paste formulation. It is used in post delivery care of the mother. It is also known as Puli Lehyam, Pulim Kuzhampu.
Uses of Puli Leham:
- This is reputed in Gulma – abdominal tumor, menorrhagia and abdominal crams.
- This is taken generally by all women after delivery.
- It helps to stop bleeding after delivery, and normal involution of uterus.
- It also provides physical and digestive strength to the new mother.
- This develops digestion, appetite and is first rate in stomach aches.
5-15 gram with buttermilk, twice daily, before or after food.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.