This product is meant for external use only.
Ayyapala Keratailam is an Ayurvedic herbal oil used for the treatment of psoriasis, dermatitis, etc. It is used for external application.
Uses Of Ayyappala Keratailam:
- Very effective in psoriasis.
- Also effective in other skin diseases and dandruff.
- Chronic exfoliating dermatitis.
- Allergic dermatitis, dermatophytosis
- Eczema, fungal infections.
- For the treatment of seborrheic dermatitis, Eladi Churnam – 20 grams is mixed with 100 ml of Ayyappala Keratailam and applied locally.
Direction For Use Of Ayyappala Keratailam:
- Apply over the affected part or throughout the body for half an hour to one hour. Wash off with hot water after an hour.
- For removing the oil green gram powder may be used.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.